Davidoff has brought back the Robusto Intenso, a limited edition cigar first launched in 2005.
Six stars in perfect harmony for the very best taste – this is how the cigars of the Davidoff Robusto Intenso Limited Edition 2020 are best described. Each star stands for one of the tobaccos used especially for the Robusto Intenso cigars. It is an exclusive selection of beautifully-aged and perfectly-blended tobaccos.
The Davidoff Robusto Intenso is the ultimate sign of sophistication and in terms of ratings, five stars just wouldn’t be enough.
- The first star is for the Havana-seed filler tobacco, grown in the rich red soil of the land north of San Domingo, which signifies spice and intensity.
- Second star is for the Piloto filler tobacco from an exclusive part of the Valle del Yaque, which lends depth to the aroma.
- The third star is for the San Vincente Mejorado filler tobacco from Santiago Rodriguez, which brings complexity.
- Fourth star is for the Hybrid 254 filler tobacco from Jicomé, which stimulates the sweet and sour taste buds.
- The fifth star is for the San Vicente binder, which adds a different dimension of sweetness.
- And the final star is for the special Ecuadorian wrapper, fashioned from small quantities exclusively grown for Davidoff, encircling the whole with a singular spiciness.