· Gurkha The Beast: "Thick and oily, this cigar draws evenly, emanating a rich and pleasant aroma. Itimparts sweet wood notes and a hint of toffee and licorice. The smooth finish lasts."
· Gurkha Ghost: "First puffs are woody with hickory and pencil lead but take on a grassy, cereal finish."
· Gurkha Ninja: " Dark and oily with a sweet bouquet coming from the unlit foot. The cigar burns a bit unevenly, though draws well, showing coffee bean notes, nutty flavors and an underlying sweetness. – 91 Rated"
· Gurkha Vintage Shaggy: "Rustically rolled with an open foot. It draws well, delivering a primarily woody smoke with some hints of fruit, vanilla and spice."
· Gurkha Seduction: "A sweet-and-savory smoke whose salty flavors are contrasted by hints of cocoa. Combustion is even and cool and the draw plentiful."
· Gurkha Evil : "Solidly rolled in a silky wrapper, this toro has a fine draw and produces a flaky ash as it burns. It's a strong smoke, delivering a combination of sweet and spicy flavors in the form of dark chocolate and red pepper. Tasty."